Friday, 1 July 2016

Order form

How to order:           


Please email your order to lucypatrick@bigpond.com

Feel free to email me if you have any questions too, I’m happy to help.

Include your name, phone number/s, email address and card codes of each card you'd like to purchase.

You are welcome to pick up your cards, I can deliver within Botanic Ridge (free) or I can post (charges apply). Please let me know your preference.

I accept cash, Paypal and bank deposit.

I can often add a sentiment or name, age etc to a card front for $1.

Occasionally a card may be sold and not taken off the blog yet so I am sorry if this happens, I will try to delete as soon as sold.

Please feel free to use the below form if you find it helpful. Just copy and paste it into the email and you can then add your details inside it.

Card No.

Comments –
Sentiment on front, name, age etc – add $1
Price













































TOTAL PRICE
(Pick up and delivery is free, postage will incur extra costs)

$

Thank you for your order, I will contact you shortly to organise details. Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment